For our resort in Uitdam, we are looking for a:
Technical support engineer (full-time)
As a technical support employee you are responsible for performing matters that have to do with maintenance, faults, and repairs on the resort. Safety and tidiness are your top priority, you are able to identify defects in a timely manner, and can repair them professionally. You are the first point of contact in case of emergencies and can cope with this in a calm and professional manner.
- Carrying out all kinds of technical actions, both in the facilities of the resort and in the homes.
- Inspecting the facilities of the park periodically.
- Signaling and reporting of detected defects.
- Finishing lists of task and reporting the progress to those involved.
- Being responsible for company safety. This includes, among other things: intervening in cases of irregularities and calamities, taking the necessary measures, and warning the relevant internal and external parties.
We are looking for an employee who meets the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar job.
- Able to work independently.
- A hands-on mentality and a great sense of responsibility.
- Welcoming, friendly, professional, and representative.
- Flexible and no nine-to-five mentality.
- Residing in the immediate surroundings of Resort de Rijp.
- In possession of a driver's license B and own transport.
Who are we?
Resort Poort van Amsterdam is a resort, in a beautiful location by the Markermeer in Uitdam, with chalets for sale and for rent. In addition, there are various facilities available to provide guests with an unforgettable vacation. In addition to a swimming pool, indoor playground paradise, and a marina, there are several catering facilities on the resort to provide guests with the comfort they deserve. In the catering facility of Resort Poort van Amsterdam, there is a luxury cafeteria, a shop, and a modern restaurant.
What do we offer?
Resort Poort van Amsterdam offers you a varied and challenging job in a professional and progressive company, with an open and informal corporate culture. In addition, we offer you enthusiastic colleagues, variable working hours, and great opportunities for development.
Please respond by sending your application letter and resume to Amber Gouwswaard.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.